Friday, February 27, 2009

Hi ladies!
Skye here - revitalized and back in Australia!

Firstly, let me start by giving a BIG thanks to my DT girls!

Susie, the creator of the blog and head Songbird was called to London at the end of January after her mother fell ill, which left me in charge of running things - however, I had a 6 week holiday booked in South East Asia and couldn't do things from there!

So our DT girls have gone above and beyond the call of duty to get things in on time without any guidance and have shown complete professionalism!
I am a very proud DT mummy at the moment!

Special thanks to Kirsti for taking over my role and updating the blog!
You have been a big help!

Secondly - let me say WOW!
I never imagined we would hve such a great response to our first month of challenges and I am so pleased and thankful for your support!

On that note - we received another entry today, from Renae Deguara, who chose the Ben Harper lyrics from 'My Own Two Hands' for this layout:
You have until the end of today to get your entries in and I will be posting the new challenge tomorrow!
A February winner will be chosen by the 5th of March!

So there is a lot going on over the next few days here at Songbirds!
Be sure to keep checking back!
xxoo

1 comment: