Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Saturday

Hi there folks! Just thought I'd pop in and say Happy Saturday :o) Half the country seems to be melting at the moment so I hope you are all keeping well and staying cool!
We have had a couple of gorgeous entries come in already for the first challenge and I am looking forward to seeing many more! I am loving the layouts so far - it is amazing how many talented scrappers are out there in Blogland LOL
Well, that is all from me for now. Hope you all have a great weekend and we'll see you back here soon. Susie Q and Skye are still away at the moment so I am looking after things. They should be back soon and I bet they will be as stoked as I am with the response to the blog :o)
One of us will be in before the 2nd challenge is announced on the 14th so make sure you swing by again. If you thought the first challenge was good, wait til you see the second!!!
Luv Kirsti xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment