Saturday, February 14, 2009

February Challenge #2

Hi everyone! Ok, so this is going to be a huge, long post so make sure you grab yourself a cuppa and get comfortable.
First up, I would like to share another challenge entry with you all... "U Know I Love You Baby" by Renae Deguara
Thankyou to everyone who has played along so far and I hope you can have a go at the next challenge also. We are looking forward to you all blowing us away with your challenge layouts!
Now... to the part we've all been waiting for. Here is February Challenge #2
Once again, you can choose whichever lyrics you like and interpret them however you like. Entries will close on the 28th February and the winner of the February Prize Package will be revealed shoon after.
Love You - The Free Design
Give a little time for the child within you
Don't be afraid to be young and free
Undo the locks and throw away the keys and
take of your shoes and socks and run, you.

and

With My Own Two Hands - Ben Harper
I can change the world
With my own two hands
Make a better place
With my own two hands
Make a kinder place
With my own two hands
With my own
With my own two hands
The CT girls have all produced absolutely gorgeous layouts for you to be inspired by. I love the way everybody has interpreted the lyrics and come up with such a range of layouts and styles. Love your stuff girls :o)
"Give A Little Time For The Child Within You" by Shelly Williams

"Child Within" by Peggy Schenkels


"Child" by Chiquita James

"Don't Be Afraid To Be Young And Free" by Kirsti Brandis

"39 & In A Better Place" by Jane Smith
Thankyou again to the wonderful Creative Team and to all of you that have been playing along with us. Can't wait to see the next round of layouts!!!
Now, let's get scrappin!
Take care,
Luv Kirsti xoxox

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous LO's that the DT came up with!!!!!!!! I had too much going on last time to play along...but HOPING to this time!!!! :):):):):)

    AND OMYGOSH!!!!! My DD calls her CUP....CUPPA!!!!! LOL LOL LOL :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete