Saturday, January 24, 2009

One week to go!!!

Hi everyone! Kirsti here... Susie and Skye are away at the moment and have left me with the honour of taking care of the blog :o)
I am so excited that the first challenges are now only a week away! Anyone else getting excited too? Come on...you can admit it...you all feel it! LOL
While the girls are away I thought I'd share with you a little sneaky peak at the awesome prize they have lined up for the first challenge! Now, this is only part of the prize package and if you are lucky I might be able to sneak in a few more pics of what is on offer for you early in the week. But first, just to whet your appetite, there is the complete set of newly released Lovestruck papers by Kaisercraft!!!! How cool are they?!
The CT girls are all busy preparing our inspiration layouts for you all to see on the 1st of Feb so make sure you stop by before then to see if there are any more sneaky peaks of the prizes on offer. ;o)
Take care everyone, see you soon!
Luv Kirsti xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am most definatly excited hun :) and that paper is just devine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh did I mention there is even better to come too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete