Monday, June 1, 2009

Final May Entry

I am behind.
I know, and I am sorry!
I have had kidney infections and the dreaded flu to contend with, as well as uni and well, just life in general - I'm sure you all know how it is! So everything is currently a day behind!
Our final entries come from Ellen Di Cortello, who used the 'Friend Like You' lyrics for this gorgeous LO of her mum...

And Emily Lewis who created this super pretty layout titled 'Sweet Indiana', with a photo of the daughter of one of our very own DT ladies!
Thanks Elle and Emily!

Thanks to all of you lovely ladies who sent entries our way in May - there has been some beautiful work! We will get to doing some voting and I'll be back on Friday with the winner!

Our next challenge will be posted tonight - and there are some gorgeous lyrics this month - so be sure to check back!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment