Sunday, May 3, 2009

Time got Away!

Ok, firstly let me apologise for this being a couple of days late.
I didn't find time on Friday and I was away for the weekend, but I am a beleiver in better late than never SO without further ado, here is the first may challenge...
Joshua Radin - Friend Like You
When I had no one to call
All the world had shut me down
I showed up at your door so blue
I thank God I had a friend like you
Many times I’ve gone without
A home, a meal, a pair of shoes
If you had 3 you’d give me 2
Their ain’t no other friend like you

Angus & Julia Stone - Bella
There goes the gal in the pretty skirt
With the Golden smile that made you feel new
Like when the marching band strolls the street
You know another years come too soon
So you took her hand and she gave a look that sent you to the moon
And there you spoke the words of a gentleman
Can I have this dance with you?
Can I share this dance with you?
Some really pretty lyrics this month!
And here is what our DT did with them...
Jane - Picture Perfect
Kirsti - Bella
Peggy - Friend
Shelly - Blue Smurf
Chic - 'Friend' Card
These girls never fail to impress me!
The prize this month is a gorgeous mixed paper pack - including 15 sheets of recent release Sassafrass Lass, My Minds Eye, Making Memories and more, sure to include something to tickle anyone's fancy!
I'll be back later tonight or early tomorrow to announce our April winner - stay tuned!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment