Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A New Day brings a New Challenge!

With a new half month, comes a new set of lyrics and in keeping with our 'Australia' theme, we have some beautiful soulful words to isnpire you this time around...

So lets check them out shall we?

Kasey Chambers – The Captain…
Well I have handed all my efforts in
I searched here for my second wind
Is there somewhere here to let me in I’ve asked
So I slammed the doors they slammed at me
I found the place I'm meant to be
I figured out my destiny at last

When The War is Over - Cold Chisel
When the war is over got to get away,
Pack my bag to no place in no time, no day
You and I we used each other's shoulder
Still so young but somehow so much older
How can I go home and not get blown away
Aint nobody gonna steal this heart away...
Aint nobody gonna steal this heart away...
Our CT girls have come up with some amazing examples to help get you on your way too!
Still so Young - By Chic
Family Roots by Kirsti

Destiny - By Peggy

J&N - By Jane
Young/Older - By Shelley
Untitled - By Alyssa
Gorgeous gorgeous work from our ladies, as I'm sure you'll all agree!
Don't forget too that we have a special extra challenge running at Debs Creations every month!
With a different completely new and different set of lyrics, you might find something that inspires you over there!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Come on ladies, get those scrapping caps on!
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. oh i will definitely give these lyrics a go, when the war is over was my fave song in high school,m might use those lyrics. you come up with amazing lyrics every month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Luv those layouts girls!!!

    Come on everyone... have a go at the challenges! We love seeing your work and it is so much fun playing along

    Luv Kirsti xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO's Girls.. Sorry I forgot to name mine :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW so inspiring again! love those layouts but my fav is by Peggy with the picket fence!! I already have ideas buzzing for this one!!

    ReplyDelete