Thursday, March 5, 2009

February Winner!

Well ladies, the fifth is here and we have a winner!

There were too many great entries for me to pick a winner this month, so we took a vote at Songbirds HQ and the DT girls helped me decide who should get the prize!

And the winner of our VERY FIRST month is...


........................



.........................



.........................

Treesa Young!
Treesa's layout 'Young and Free' was bright and fun and a perfect embodiment of the lyrics that inspired her!

I will email you in the next couple of days to arrange your prize!

Congratulations!

No entries as yet for our first March challenge, so get scrapping!
This might be your month to knock us dead!

Happy scrapping!
xxoo
Skye

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! whoa thanks!! I'm gob smacked! I just love those lyrics and they went so well with that photo!! Thanks girls song lyrics always inspire me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Layout Treesa..well deserved win....congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Treesa. Love the photo, goes so well. Cant wait to see your next entry. Hugz Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats Treesa! I am so jealous... I wanted that prize too! LOL

    Luv Kirsti xoxox

    ReplyDelete